Wednesday, September 12, 2007

TURKISH NIGHT PART 6 and FINAL


This is the end of the Turkish Night. We are so proud of sharing many Turkish recipes with you. This became a very good source. There are over 60 recipes in Turkish Night. Please don't hesitate and send me an email if you would like to have any of these recipes in English.

Here above, there is Turkish coffee. This is very specially coffee. One of my friends (Nane Limon) made it and I would like to serve you. We make it all the time for our guests. :)

Finally, I would like to thank everyone who sent me lovely recipes. Many thanks to Minik Kus and Suheyla for helping me translating the recipes.

Enjoy the final Turkish Night!


Blog name: Diyalog Yemekleri
From: Istanbul
Name of dish: Tavuk kebabı (chicken kebab)
Main ingredients: Please click for the recipe


Blog name: Muhteremle Afiyetle
From: Istanbul
Name of dish: Etli Ekmek
Main ingredients: Flour, egg, ground beef, tomatoes, green peppers, onions, salt, black pepper, butter...
For the full recipe, please email me.

Blog name: Nane ve Limon
From: Istanbul
Name of dish: Bamya dizmesi
Main ingredients: Okra, onion, tomatoes, green peppers, lemon juice, ground beef, salt, black pepper, little bit flour...
For the full recipe, please email me.

Blog name: Yanya-Evenez
From: Istanbul
Name of dish: Hamsili pilav
Main ingredients: Rice, hamsi (fish), parsley, dill, onions, black pepper, salt and more spices...
For the full recipe, please email me.


Blog name: Minik Kus
From: Florida-USA
Name of dish: Lahana koftesi
Main ingredients: cabbage, bulgur, ground beef, onion, tomato paste, salt, water, vegetable oil...
For the full recipe, please email me.

Blog name: Bizim Pastane
From: New York- USA
Name of dish: Kandil simiti
Main ingredients: Dry yeast, sugar, water, flour, salt, mahaleb, butter, egg, heavy cream, sesame
For the full recipe, please email me.


Blog name: Laleden Seçmeler
From: Istanbul
Name of dish: Bayram tatlısı
Main ingredients: sugar, flour, milk, vegetable oil, walnut, cinnamon, lemon juice, vanilla flavor
For the full recipe, please email me.

Blog name: Ganne Pişiriyor
From: Istanbul
Name of dish: Firinda kofte patlican
Main ingredients: Ground beef, bread, eggplants, parsley, onion, garlic, spices, tomotaes and water
For the full recipe, please email me.



Blog name: Pastacı papatyalar
From: Istanbul
Name of dish: Tost,
Main ingredients: eggs, sausage, cheese, bread, butter, spices...
For the full recipe, please email me.

PART 6.


Blog name: Guldenelkan
From: Istanbul
Name of dish: Milfoylu borek, ciger sarma
Main ingredients: Puff pastry, egg, feta cheese, parsley
For the full recipe, please email me.

Blog name: Cafe Sardunya
From: Izmir
Name of dish: Izmir pilavi
Main ingredients: Rice, butter, chicken broth, vegetable oil, dry apricot, pine nut, currant, cinnamon, walnut, little bit sugar, black pepper, salt
For the full recipe, please email me.


Blog name: Nihanin tarifleri
From: Tiran / Albania
Name of dish: Kulak
Main ingredients: Flour, ground beef, onion, salt, yogurt, garlic, butter, paprika, butter
For the full recipe, please email me.


Blog name: Yarenle
From: Frankfurt\Germany
Name of dish: Lahana Rulosu
Main ingredients: Cabbage, ground beef, bulgur, rice, parsley, onion, tomato, vegetable oil, tomato paste, spices...
For the full recipe, please email me.


Blog name: Ofis yemekleri
From: Istanbul
Name of dish:Guvec
Main ingredients: lamb, eggplant, potato, carrot, onion, tomato, green pea, vegetable oil, tomato paste, spices
For the full recipe, please email me.


Blog name: Lama mutfakta
From: USA
Name of dish: Aşure
Main ingredients: please click for the recipe


Blog name: Gune bakan tarlalari
From: Canakkale
Name of dish: Gözleme
Main ingredients: flour, egg, vegetable oil, yogurt, chard, feta cheese,
For the full recipe, please email me.


Blog name: Kizilcik surubu
From: Zurich\ Switzerland
Name of dish: Dolma, Tavuklu Bulgur
Main ingredients: Green pepper, rice, onion, tomato paste, tomato, olive oil, spices- Bulgur, chicken, chicken broth, vegetable oil, tomato paste...
For the full recipe, please email me.