Monday, August 13, 2007

Turkish Night

Hi everyone!

I just would like to let you all know that I will have a "Turkish Night" event in my Turkish cooking blog on 30 August 07. After that day I am going to carry all the delicious Turkish food here in English.
So you can check many pictures and recipes from here.
What do you have to do? It is very simple only come over on 1st of September and enjoy our "Turkish Night".

And also there would be a small tour of my country I will add photos of our famous places, our restaurants and some shopping places and also one of our Turkish music which is adapted into many language. :)

I hope everything goes well and we can meet here. If you have some Turkish recipe you are welcome to share it with us by sending it to yamantarifler@gmail.com

Please don't miss the Turkish Night!